This week, I made another batch of grape juice. Every year I make it & this year I decided to make a video of it (see below). I’ve also added a few pictures at the end of this post.
The process is easy:
- Pick the grapes
- Remove the grapes from the stems (stems make for bitter juice)
- Steam the grapes in a few steamers
- Empty the the steamer into a jar.
- Let the jar sit until the juice has heated it up
- Boil your lid
- Put the lit on the hot jar & wait for it to seal as it cools.
That’s it. Really easy & REALLY good.
Here’s the vid: