The glue dried on the galley hatch & I opened things up this morning.  It looks really nice.  It fits the curve of the trailer perfectly.  I also did some sanding and other fine adjustments.  I am pleased with the outcome.  As far as this blog is concerned, visual impact is minimal (See: galley).  However, functional impact is significant.  I am headed out of town today for several days of teacher meetings so this is where things will pause for now.

Of course, every new post on this blog must come with some more dutch oven work.  For valentine’s day, Senior Management gave me a 14″ dutch oven.  We are both liking this food.  Here are a few of my latest creations.  Chicken & wild rice (in the 10″ Dutch Oven) & popcorn (in the 14″ Dutch oven) -but not the same meal.