5′ x 8′ Teardrop Trailer Body Plans and Pattern
Build a clone of the 5′ x 8′ Overland Teardrop Trailer Body with these plans.
All plans, tutorial videos, build methods, and materials lists are here. These are the exact plans and methods that we use at Overland Trailer when we build our commercial trailers.
These plans include:
- Full-scale, traceable, patterns for the teardrop trailer walls, and other wood parts.
- Body Structure Plans – All wood components – walls, floor, countertops, cabinetry, galley hatch building
- Body Finish Plans – Two options explained for the exterior finish (Fiberglass & Metal Sheeting) with diagrams, recommended seals, trims, and installing the Overland Trailer hurricane hinge. Interior processes and finishes are also detailed for lifelong durability and a clean look.
- Mounting the Body to the Trailer Frame – How physically mount the body to the chassis and tie the electrical system from the chassis to the electrical system of the body.
- Constructing the Galley Hatch Door and Latch
- Safety gear, hardware lists, and embedded video lessons also included.
Pre-order these plans – Shipping in July 2021.
Availability: In stock (can be backordered)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.