Included in this Purchase:
- 1x – 12V LED Oval Porch Light, Clear & Amber Lenses (clear 170 LUM, amber 110 LUM)
- The Overland Trailer custom installation guide
This light is not switched. Most builders install a switch inside the sleeping area of their teardrop trailer to turn it on and off. It’s a great option to see those things that go “bump” in the night without opening a door.
It is best to pre-drill screw holes to prevent fasteners stripping out the wood. The wiring is a simple red and white pigtail that can be easily added to the trailer’s 12V wiring harness with butt connectors, solder, or a coupler clip.
- 30 High Power 3528 LEDs.
- Beam Pattern 120 degrees.
- Luminous Flux 170 Lumens with clear lens; 110 Lumens with amber lens.
- 1.92 Watts.
- LED Color temp 6000-6500K Cool White