Assembling the Craft Teardrop Trailer Ornament Kit
This crafting ornament kit is a celebration of teardrop trailers and a reflection of Mark’s own family.
“My Children and I love a good craft, ornaments, and teardrop trailers. This kit came right out of our family life. Making several of these ornament kits has provided the children with a constructive creative activity while facilitating family conversations. There’s just nothing like making something together during the holidays. My hope is that you enjoy this ornament kit as much as we do!” – Mark
Recommended Supplies and Tools:
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Acrylic Paint and brushes
- Step 1 – Paint the body and wheel of the Teardrop trailer
- Step 2 – Glue the wheel into the wheel well of the teardrop body
- Step 3 – Glue the longer wire into the top hole. This will act as the hook for hanging the ornament. Bend a hook into the end of this wire.
- Step 4 – Glue the shorter wire into the front of the trailer body. This will function as the trailer’s hitch. Bend the end of the wire so that it hooks down. Use some pliers to make the bend a nice 90-degree angle.
This crafting kit is made from the scraps of real teardrop trailer RVs. Materials, such as wood types and wire colors, may vary.
No special woodworking tools required. Each kit is individually packaged in a resealable bag.