The Teardrop Trailer Travel Journal
This 118 page spiral notebook with ruled line paper is a perfect companion for your teardrop trailer adventures. Durable, printed cover makes campers proud to carry it everywhere and document their adventures.
Need Ideas for using this journal?
- Journaling – For hundreds of years explorers have documented their adventures. You can do the same with your teardrop adventures. But I expand it. I also collect quotes from the wonderful people I’m camping with to record their reactions too.
- Storing nature – Sometimes I find a particularly wonderful piece of plant life, a feather, or a tuft of fur. I’ll keep those little finds in the journal and write a few comments about how I found it and why I thought it was interesting.
- Guest Book – Camping in a teardrop trailer is bound to attract people. In fact, journaling the conversations I’ve had with loved ones and random strangers are some of the best memories. I also invite those guests to leave a note in my teardrop trailer travel journal for me to read later!
- Recipes – Did I tweak a camp dish to make it particularly good? Did someone else share their camping food idea with me? I write it down. Then those dishes aren’t gone and I can camp with them again.
- Blogging – Have you read the Overland Trailer Blog? If you have, then you’ve read material straight out of my teardrop trailer travel journals. Not only do my journals act as a primary record of my adventures, they help me share those memories with my larger community.
.: Front cover print
.: 118 ruled line single pages
.: Black back cover
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.