|Dimensions||12 × 9 × .5 in|
DIY Welded Teardrop Camper Frame Plans
Weld up your own DIY 5′ x 8′ Teardrop Trailer Frame teardrop camper with these plans.
All plans, tutorial videos, build methods, and materials lists are here. These are the exact plans and methods that we use at Overland Trailer when we build our commercial 5′ x 8′ trailer frames.
These plans include:
- Materials list – All steel components
- Drawings with dimensions and angles and explanations
- Recommended Tools List – Two options explained for the exterior finish (Fiberglass & Metal Sheeting) with diagrams, recommended seals, trims, and installing the Overland Trailer hurricane hinge. Interior processes and finishes are also detailed for life long durability and a clean look.
- Welding Guide – All of the how-tos and considerations when welding your own teardrop camper trailer frame.
- Paint or Powdercoat Finish
- Linked information and demonstration video to help you get a great result.
This is a physical guide that lays flat on a workbench for easy shop use.
These plans will be available MARCH 2021!
Available on backorder