Quality is Pride of Workmanship
– Something to be passed down to the next generation –
The Overland Teardrop Trailer is made from as many quality materials and parts from our local area (Pacific Northwest) and nation (United States) as possible. These quality parts not only make your trailer the best quality possible but also supports many other small businesses.
The following is included in every teardrop trailer:
- Durable and easy to clean American stainless steel exterior skin & our custom made mirror-finished stainless roof trim.
- Durable and in house custom welded American steel chassis
- The best quality locally-sourced Birch plywoods and solid-cedars for the hand-crafted cabinetry and trailer body
- A 6″ cozy standard queen-sized bed
- Two American made doors with smoked windows with latches and deadbolts.
- Locally finished powder-coated fenders, chassis, and wheels (color of your choice) for a long lasting finish.
- An in-shop custom monogrammed interior cabinet with the first letter of your last name
- Full sized wheels and tires (including a spare tire for no extra charge).
- Marine grade parts for lasting weather & durability.
- 12V and 110V power outlets in the galley and cabin.
- Galley and cabin lighting
- An efficient fantastic roof vent and fan
- A fully functional rear-hatch galley with stove and space for a cooler and other kitchen tools and supplies.
- Made in the USA custom lettered glass lens replica model-A tail light.
- Computer cut parts to the nearest part of a millimeter for the best fits & durability possible.
- Lifetime Customer Support